Guided Walking Tour in Helsinki with Music from Finland
- 3-hour sightseeing tour on foot to the main sights of Helsinki
- Listening to samples of music from Finland
- Professional tour guide providing informative narrative in English
- High-quality audio system
- Participants have their own stereo headphone and receiver and can tune the volume up or down according to their own preferences.
- Sights we will visit: Senate Square, Uspenski-Cathedral, Marketplace at the South Harbour with Presidential Palace, Esplanades, Train Station, Parlament Building, Kiasma, (Rock Church on request only)
- Open tours June to August at 3 pm, book here
- Should you wish to schedule a private tour for a group, book here or fill in the contact form below.
- More about Citi-Tunes
Contact form: Please insert date, time, number of participants and your email-address